Free Probate Court Forms
There are over 50 probate court forms prepared for by the Michigan’s State Court Administrator (SCAO probate forms). These forms are periodically updated with a recent update on July 1, 2021. The Probate Pro provides a step by step guide to preparing and filing these probate court forms.
Watch the videos! Print the forms! Call The Probate Pro at (833) PROBATE | (833) 776-2283 for help with these probate forms.
How to Use the Probate Court Forms Search
- Click on the search bar above and to the right of the table to access the probate court forms.
- Using your keyboard or voice-to-text feature, type in any of the following:
- the name the probate court forms you are looking for
- the type of matter the probate court forms is related to
- Deceased Probate
- Developmental Disability
- (in some cases) the name of the County
- Any Michigan statutes or Michigan Court Rules
- The results of your search input will automatically narrow down the table’s results to best match your search.
All forms have links to free, printable forms and a video that goes over how to fill out the form, if necessary.
Questions? Need Help?
Contact The Probate Pro at (833) PROBATE.