The Probate Pro represents individuals all over the country in probate and trust administration and litigation issues. Heirs, devisees, wrongful death claimants, personal representative, trustees, and trust beneficiaries may need representation in Michigan proceedings even though the person lives out of state. When selecting an attorney out of state, it is important to hire an attorney that is experienced, cost-effective and trust worthy.
The Probate Pro represents out of state clients while minimizing the necessity of travel to Michigan. We have compassionately represented individuals throughout the country in Michigan probate matters.
The Probate Pro uses state of the art technology including video conferencing to assist in the representation of out of state clients. This allows our clients to remain in close communication and deeply involved in the process.
- Wrongful death claimant disputes
- Representation of an heir or devisee
- Will or Trust disputes
- Objecting to the admission of a Will
- Disputes on who should serve as guardian, conservator, or personal representative
- Disputes involving the performance in their role of a guardian, conservator, or personal representative
- Disputes about the interpretation of a Will or Trust
- Family fights about the care and well-being of an elderly family member
- Disputes involving Powers of Attorney
- QuietTitle disputes