We are presently seeking a Staff Accountant to join The Darren Findling Law Firm, located in downtown Royal Oak, MI. This is a full-time accounting position that will perform a variety of accounting and financial tasks within our Finance Unit and additional office duties as needed. This is a very busy practice that thrives on hard-working, enthusiastic professionals.
- Compile data, prepare daily reports and ensure accuracy prior to Controller review
- Prepare accounting records and documents, including check writing.
- Excellent organization skills (scan, file documents, track deadlines, and prioritize workload independently).
- Excellent communication skills (writing, spelling, proofreading, interoffice and client decorum). Answering phones, taking messages, and responding to inquiries.
- Follow-ups with client as directed.
- Collect and input data accurately and prepare timely and accurate reports.
- Flexibility (must work well under pressure, assume a level of ownership in work product, and be able to work early and/or late when needed, proactive and results-oriented).
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- Daily Mail preparation
- Other miscellaneous office duties as assigned
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2 years working with QuickBooks
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Notary Public and Bonded a plus
The Probate Pro is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply, please provide a resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED