Probate Attorney – Orlando Office
Winter Park, FL
The Probate Pro (www.TheProbatePro.com), a division of the Darren Findling Law Firm, PLC, is a growing probate, estate planning law firm with offices in Michigan, Illinois, Florida, and Ohio. The Probate Pro is seeking a probate attorney for its Orlando, FL office.
- Meeting with clients
- Intake and Consultations
- Drafting, e-filing, and serving pleadings
- Managing clients’ expectations and returning all calls within 24 hours during the week
- Court appearances in the Orlando area and throughout Florida, via video conferencing
- Managing a caseload from start to finish
- Networking and building relationships to grow the business with the assistance of our marketing team
- Be a leader and build an office
- Florida bar license
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to follow-through
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adapt well to change and maintain a positive attitude under stress
- Ability to multitask and stay focused on the most important and urgent issues
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Adherence to our core values
- Ability to travel for court hearings as needed
Fluency in Spanish, a current caseload, or book of business are preferred.
Perks of the Job
- Competitive salary
- Medical and prescription benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Health savings account
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 401k program
- Payment of bar dues and certain other attorney associations
- Continuing education opportunities
- Amazing workplace culture with frequent staff lunches and social events
The Darren Findling Law Firm, PLC is a dynamic law firm based in Royal Oak, Michigan with about 25 attorneys and 50 employees total. We work hard and we play hard. We were named by Crain’s Detroit as a Cool Place to Work in 2018. In 2019, we were honored by Law Firm 500 as one of the fastest growing firms in the country. We pride ourselves in being the fastest to the courthouse to file and in telling it like it is, one of our core values. In an effort to reach greatness, we uphold our commitments to each other and our clients while solving complex problems. If this sounds like a company you want to be a part of, we look forward to meeting you.
The Darren Findling Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.