The Probate Pro has a Chicago Job Opening!
The Probate Pro is looking to add onto our team! The Probate Pro is seeking out a probate attorney in Chicago, Illinois. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and read the description below to further understand the requirements, job prerequisites and perks of joining our team.
This Job is Not for You.
This job is not for you if you are content working for an uninspiring firm. This job is not for you if you can’t tell it like it is. This job is not for you if we can’t take you at your word. This job is not for you if thinking creatively or solving problems is too hard. This job is not for you if you don’t like change.
Still reading? Good. Do you want to do work that matters? Do you believe that the best work environments are collaborative? Do you agree that people who don’t think like you create opportunities, not obstacles? Do you want to work for a company that is has a 10-year plan and is moving toward it with great momentum? Do you want to work for a company with an award-winning culture? Are you energetic, passionate, and driven?
If you think you can hang with us, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume here or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Yeah, you read that right.
Probate Attorney – Chicago Probate Attorney
The Probate Pro (www.theprobatepro.com), a division of the Darren Findling Law Firm, PLC, a growing probate firm with offices in Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio, and Florida. The Probate Pro seeks a dynamic, rising superstar attorney in the Orlando area. This attorney must possess strong entrepreneurial skills, be able to think outside the box, and have the desire to grow this business into a well-known brand in the State of Illinois. We are interested in candidates with experience in probate matters, including deceased estates, trust administration, guardianships, conservatorships, and related litigation. Preferred candidates may also have experience in one or more of the following: estate planning, special needs planning, Medicaid and VA planning, personal injury, or real estate matters such a quiet title proceedings.
• Meeting with clients
• Drafting, filing, and serving pleadings
• Managing clients’ expectations and returning all calls within 24 hours during the week
• Regular court appearances in the greater Orlando area and beyond
• Managing a caseload from start to finish
• Networking and building relationships to grow the business with the assistance of our marketing team
Requirements for Chicago Probate Attorney:
• Illinois bar license
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to follow-through
• Exceptional communication skills
• Adapts well to change and maintains a positive attitude under stress
• Ability to multitask and stay focused on the most important and urgent issues
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Adoption of our core values
• Ability to travel for court hearings as needed
• Ability to travel to MI a few times a year for no more than a few days at a time
Fluent in Spanish, a current caseload, or book of business preferred.
Perks of the Job
• Competitive salary
• Medical and prescription benefits
• Dental and vision benefits
• Health savings account
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
• 401k profit sharing program (not a match – no employee contribution required!)
• Payment of bar dues and malpractice insurance for attorneys
• Continuing education
• Amazing workplace culture with frequent staff lunches, chair massages, and quarterly social events
The Darren Findling Law Firm, PLC is a dynamic law firm based in Royal Oak, Michigan with about 25 attorneys and 50 employees total. We work hard and we play hard. We were named by Crain’s Detroit as a Cool Place to Work in 2018. Also in 2018, we were honored by Law Firm 500 as one of the fastest growing firms in the country. We pride ourselves in being the fastest to the courthouse to file and in telling it like it is, one of our core values. In an effort to reach greatness, we uphold our commitments to each other and our clients while solving complex problems. If this sounds like a company you want to be a part of, we look forward to meeting you.
The Darren Findling Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.